Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spectators

I am not a sports person. Scott, unfortunately for me, is. He'll watch anything. Tennis, golf, and of course the tried and true hockey, baseball and football. Jed likes TV too but prefers animal related programing, like bull riding. I approve of that but now there is a new sports spectator in our house and I don't want to watch what he wants to watch. Jed has taught Skid the wonders of TV sports watching. So far it seems to just be limited to golf. Great. Now I'm completely out voted. So when my friend Louanne calls me and says, "Did you see ER this week?" NOPE. I had to watch golf. I'm guessing that Skid is thinking that the ball is similar to the little red dots (laser pointer) that sometimes appear around the house because he attacks the screen whenever the ball is shown. At least Drift agrees with me. Golf is boring and I don't want to see it or hear it.

No comments: