Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stolen Property

Someone asked me the other day if I would give more information about Maid. Sure. I'll tell you about Maid. Let's start with the fact that she is MINE. Yeah, that's right. I raised her. I got her as an 8 week old puppy and I took her everywhere with me. I taught her how to be well behaved and confident.
Scott thought she was obnoxious. Really. He did.I was looking forward to running her in trials. Scott had agreed to put a couple of months training on her and then I would take over. Trouble was those couple of months just kept going on and on. Before I knew it, HE was trialing her and taking all the credit. But I tell you here and now, he stole her from me and when you see her out there looking good in trials, you'll know who is really responsible.