Saturday, October 17, 2009

Prison

We've closed the sheep up for the winter in a fenced pasture behind the barn. That means Togo has lost his freedom and now has to stay with the sheep all the time. Of course, he just climbs over the fences and goes where he wants. I have some tricks that will stop this but I'd like him to understand that he can't leave them. I decided I needed to have a talk with him:

Togo, you need to understand that you must stay in this pasture with the sheep. There are plenty of things you can do in this pasture.
You can still swim when it's hotand you can still eat your food anytime you want.But I want to be with YOOOOU!I know, and we can still play goofy games, but it has to be in this pasture with the sheep.And look, you can still chew bones over here. Right? Togo?
Huh?
Are you listening to me?

I'm not talking to you right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love his face!
I hope he becomes the guardian you need him to be. I'm sure he will!