Saturday, February 13, 2010

Puppies' Day Out

Yesterday, for once, the forecasters decided not to taunt us and we had a beautiful sunny day. I wanted to give myself a break from puppy poop patrol in the house, so I took the babies outside.
They were tentative at first,but shortly, they got the hang of it and then took over the yard.Eventually, I had to go get some other things done and decided to leave them in the outside puppy pen.This wasn't met with full approvalBut eventually, a sleep attack took over and everyone piled into a little crate and crashed.Ahh, peace.

5 comments:

Camp said...

ohhhh bebe's...pleaasssssee dont leave me in this prison...oh ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz adorable...what a big adventure!

Sarah said...

oh i love them!!!!! i love the little panda faced girl :)

Monique said...

Oh.... man they are too cute!!!

Donna Brinkworth said...

That little red pup at the bottom has a little white "Pleat" on its head!

Unknown said...

The cutest puppies I've ever seen!!