Friday, April 4, 2008

Not much goin' on

I know, I know. I've been slacking on the blog entries. Truth is there isn't much to tell unless you want to see more pictures of Poe. Kit is still outstanding in her sentry duty, and we got a surprise new lamb, (we thought we were finished a month ago)
but other than that it hasn't been very exciting. (Especially since Scott won't let me post that really cute picture of him and Poe from last night, cuddling in bed. That kitten has really gotten attached to him.) Most of the time I spend my days looking at the same view.
We are getting the dogs ready for our trial season which starts in a couple of weeks, so I end up spending the entire day looking at Scott from across the field while we polish up the dogs. To ensure I always have a good run, I have been bringing my own cheering section.