Saturday, June 21, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

We're home. For now.
Apparently the sheep have forgotten who we are and what we do for a living since they looked quite happy to see us when they greeted us at the gate.
Poe the Destroyer decorated for our homecoming. He was so small when we left and I didn't think about the fact that as he grew, so would his ability to tear things up. He and Salem must have been working on it for days because they were quite exhausted when they were finished.
The bad news is that I have to leave again in a couple of days. The good news is that I'm going to California to visit family and friends. Scott will stay behind and hold down the fort until I get back and clean it up again. However, I will not be alone for my adventure. Hemp and Skid will be making their debut in So. Cal and Laddie will be paying a return visit.
Oh, boy! Wait until Mom and Dad get a load of Skid!