Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Painting

While Scott does fall chores outside, I have things to do inside. Anyone who has been to our house knows that every time I declare that I am going to paint a room it takes me more than a year to peel the old wall paper (the cats help out alot but I still have to do most of the work) and actually start to paint. Well I've finally got the walls clear on the off-the-kitchen hallway and the painting started today.

Of course the animals are all a little bit curious about the work and want to know if there is any way they can help. BOBBY AND SALEM! STOP RIGHT THERE!

I'm sure little green paw prints would add alot to the look of the house but I'll pass on that this time.

Fortunately Skid is keeping an eye out for anyone else who might walk into the paint.