Friday, May 31, 2013

Swim Fun

We are in Cortland, NY right now at one of the prettiest farms.  
Unfortunately, it's very hot.  
But no matter there is a lovely creek for the dog's to cool off in.
Try-Baby had never been swimming before so Lad and Ford decided to show him how it's done.
Come on, Try.  We'll show you!
Like this...
Yeah, like this...
Well, how do I get in?
 Just jump!
Bwahaha!  That's funny!
Just do it.
Umm, ok... I'll try.(no pun intended)
MOM!  WATCH THIS!  Ahhhh!
I am here to tell you, readers, that although he looks like he was thrown, he actually jumped!
I'm swimming!
Let's do it again!

5 comments:

Beka said...

And he isn't even doing the "high step" paddle either...

City Life to Ranching Wife said...

Oh, I just love this post! Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

first time is always the hardest watch now you will never get him to come out!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Great pictures of a fun day! Love them carrying the stick!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to swim with the dogs!!
-Cat