Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Mission in Life - by Poe Glen

I was busy in the basement, slapping insolent mice around when I heard some new noises coming from upstairs. I ran up to see what kind of trouble was brewing and to see if I could get in on it when I couldn't believe my eyes. There was this huge tree in the house and it had LITTLE DANGLY THINGS!Everyone knows it is against the ancient cat laws to allow little dangly things to just hang there. Acting like they rule the world. I knew I had just been handed a quest and it was my job to knock them off their cocky perch.One down, 29 more to go.Halfway through my work, I realized there was also some paper, just sitting there- and nobody had shredded it yet. Well, even tho I was already quite involved, I made room in my schedule to start on that.While in the midst of my mission, I smelled this awful, horrible scent wafting in my direction. Damn! Foiled again! A temporary setback but I will not be deterred. I will continue when the smell has faded.

Hey look! More decorations. Perhaps they need to know who's boss too...

No comments: