Alaska has been here about a month and a half now so I figured it was time to tally up her report card so we all know just where her grades stand.
1. HELPING TOGO: B-I suppose this depends on how you define "helping". Togo gave her this grade so don't complain to me.
2. IGNORING CHICKENS : B+As long as the chickens aren't doing anything too exciting, she's got this one aced.
3. LEASH WALKING: D+I thought we had this under control but apparently not.
4. VIGILANCE: B+Not much happens around the farm that she doesn't know about.
5. IGNORING CATS: BMost of the time she's ok with them.
6. RESPECTING FENCES: FHmmm. We're working on it.
So, you ask, is there anything she excels at?
7. GROWING BIG: AI guess we'll keep her.
awwwww. the picture of her laying on Togo's feet..A DOR A BLE!
LOVE the 1st one.."i love you man!"
LOVED the report card. LOVE Togo. LOVE Alaska. :0)
We give her an A+ for looking good/cuteness ! She is just beautiful!
Happy Valentines to all at Alta-Pete! Alaska looks like a keeper for sure! Very cute report, your blog is always a good read!
I think she deserves that A for ingoring chickens. What more could you ask?
Aww that name fits her perfectly!
Awww, Jenny she looks like she's doing just fine.
Post a Comment